Sunday, December 22, 2013

Responsibility


I'm making this article because of an event, an annoying event—actually more than one.

One of my friends invited me to go traveling with him. I accepted the invitation, and then we agreed on a time to set out.

But, some time later he changed the schedule without discussing with me before. I told him that I was not going because the time was not convenient for me. What happened next? I think no need to go further. (Note: This is not the first time he's done such a thing.)

Andddd, yeah, it's a very good example of a person who is very bad at being responsible. Some people might think such a case is trivial. But I think we should think about this more seriously. Everyone in the world has their own business, and they have to value and cherish each other's business, no matter what business they have, don't they? And a good point to remember is that one's business often relates to another's business. Think about the domino effect and feel the horror due to lack of responsibility.

Responsibility is something that makes a human a human. It is the foundation of every person's life and determines our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment