Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spot The Error! #2

Spot The Error! #2
For each number below, find the error and write the correction.

1. There are a piece of cake on the table.
Correction:




2. Jay Chou was born in Taiwan on 1979.
Correction:




3. Sierra went to a concert two weeks ago. They enjoyed it very much!
Correction:




4. Yesterday I bought dinosaur book and gave it to my beloved brother. She directly read it and said it was amazing!
Correction:




5. My girlfriend is very smart and beauty. I love her.
Correction:




6. My mother knows that I like to watching sci-fi movies.
Correction:




7. I cutted my finger deliberately when I was cooking.
Correction:




8. I don't know what is my boss doing now. He is in his room.
Correction:




9. In Jerry's opinion, swimming is more easier than playing golf.
Correction:




10. Farah and Merry are shopaholics. They always want buy fancy clothes.
Correction:




Your score is:

No comments:

Post a Comment