Monday, July 29, 2013

Spot The Error! #1

Spot The Error! #1
For each number below, find the error and write the correction.

1. My father drink a cup of coffee every morning.
Correction:




2. I met with lisa and Marco at a Japanese restaurant.
Correction:




3. Yesterday Mr. Iglesias examined my torso for a hour.
Correction:




4. I has been working for this company since January last year.
Correction:




5. Louis is go to his brother's apartment once a week.
Correction:




6. A water is liquid but a book is solid.
Correction:




7. My twin loves reading books, I hate it.
Correction:




8. Leung and me think that my mother is a good cook. Her food is always delicious!
Correction:




9. Microsoft is one of biggest companies in the world.
Correction:




10. I have loved dinosaurs since I am a kid.
Correction:




Your score is:

No comments:

Post a Comment